Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coupon catch up!

I hope all is well out there with you Followers. Sorry that I have been absent. A friend gave me a really good book and well I have been completely engrossed. PLUS I have been helping/visiting some family. Hopefully all of you checked your papers this week and saw the great sales. Especially, Kroger's buy 10 items get $3 off sale.

We are going to do a little bit of catch up on email today. Here we goooooo:

Talbots - currently 50% off of clearance items, free shipping on an order until 6/30/09, AND get and extra 15% off when you buy and open a charge account.

Clean and Clear - 3 different printable coupons, one for $5 off a Blackhead Eraser

Adam's Flea and Tick Control - $5 printable coupon

Healthy Choice - $1/2 printable coupon for Healthy Choice meals

Chadwicks - 80% off clearance sale

Blue Bunny - if you have joined the Blue Bunny Ice Scream team then be looking for an email with a coupon for a $1 off of Bomb Pops, if not go here to get another great coupon and then starting looking in your email for other coupons each month.

Fashion Bug - use this link for $10 off of $60 code

Smartsource and Coupons.com (at the side) and Redplum are sure to have added some new coupons in the link of time I posted last so make sure to check them out.

Avon - 60% off sale and free shipping on ANY amount, use the code on the link provided

Suave - .50 bodywash coupon

Kashi cereal bars - $1.50 printable coupon, through vocalpoint

Kashi - join the Kashi family to receive coupons by email, I just received one for $1.50 off of Heart to Heart cereal by Kashi

Barnes and Noble - current coupons, one is Buy 2 Junie B. Jones book and get one free. My little girl LOVES Junie B. Jones.

Betty Crocker - more coupons added, including .50 on Yoplait whips

The new All You magazine is out. I haven't even had time to look at it yet! But make sure to pick one up at your local Wal-Mart.

I am all caught up on the email, FINALLY. I have to go get the oil changed today in my vehicle so I have to run. If I run about any good deals today I will let you know!

Don't forget to look tomorrow. I will be adding the much anticipated coupon! Remember this will be a coupon for a limited time only. See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment