Friday, June 26, 2009

A few things...

The special SURPRISE coupon should be on here around 11 to 11:30 if all goes well. Make sure to check back. Here are the few things that I have in email.

Christian Book - Fabulous Friday Deals

Borden's cheese - .55 printable coupon, this is for the "Cheese Singles Sensations"

Victoria Secret - 50% off of select beauty products

Believe it or not that is it for this morning. I will try to look more later.

It is amazing to me that I mentioned in an email yesterday about reading the Twilight series and I got TONS of responses! Has everyone read this but me!??? It is awesome I must admit. I just spent a fortune to buy the last two books so that I would have them ready when I was ready to read them. I am totally engrossed in this series. I started Eclipse this morning so nobody tell me what going to happen! :)

Just a hint about the "exclusive" coupon, it will be VERY VERY beneficial to POOL owners.



No comments:

Post a Comment