Saturday, June 20, 2009

Advil $1 coupon and Teaser

Either you guys are unable to post comments on my blog OR you just didn't go local and try the CVS moneymaker yesterday. Just to let you guys know I did try to purchase the Style Science lense clothes for .99, buy (2) get $10 ECB back and well it didn't work for me. I think that maybe the store has caught on and stopped it from working. Let me know if anyone is still getting it to work.

Advil - $1 printable coupon that I received via email (try hitting the refresh button after you print just to see if you get a different dot pattern. Looks like a coupon that you can do unlimited printing.)

That is all I have this morning...but I want to put in a plug about something that is coming up VERY soon.

I have been offered exclusive rights to offer a coupon for a local store. They are planning a big event on July 3rd AND they will be offering a coupon right here on this blog that can be used at that time. Next Friday, June 26th be looking for a special post and a special coupon on the right hand side. I will be telling more about this as the time gets closer.

Have a wonderful weekend. I hope everyone had a great time at VBS this week. I enjoyed my class very much BUT as always I am glad that it is over! :) Always a wonderful but tiring experience. One mom who helped in my class had a great suggest for a quote that I could have used while handing out certificates, she said, "This (my teacher's certificate) represents alot of blood, sweat, tears, AND fruit snacks!" I had the 2 yr olds, thus the fruit snacks. We had a great time and they did an awesome job. I can't wait to see these little ones grow in their faith of the Lord.

See you tomorrow, maybe....



No comments:

Post a Comment