Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

I now have 100 posts!!!

Coupons - 25% of at Peebles, $1 off of Scott tissue, $1 off of Reynolds wrap, and others

Nestle coupons - will have to sign in or be a member to get these coupons

AC Moore - 50% coupon for this week at the store

Delias - clearance prices, $10 off of $25 code - DXBGIFT

Head and Shoulders - sample

CVS has Nabisco crackers small box for $1 use the $2 off of 2 boxes and get 2 for free. Gold Bond trail size lotion for .99 use $1 coupon to get for free or if you have the $1 off of 2 coupon then pick up two and get 2 for free.

Space Buddies - printable coupon for $3 off the DVD

Sesame Street Earth Best - $1 off of 2 coupon

Pull-ups - $2 printable coupon

Carefree - .50 coupon off of one product

Sorry guys but I have to cut this off. I overslept...ruining my great 101st post I know, I know, but it is time to start my day. Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment