Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Lucky Leaf - pie filling coupon, .75 off of 2

Advil - $2 coupon...can print as many as you need but make sure to hit refresh before you print again because this gives you a different code on the coupon.

Lip Smackers - $1 off of 2 coupon...supposedly .99 at CVS buy one get one 50% of the second one

Cascadian Farm - $1 printable coupon

Loreal Paris - sign into your account to get a coupon for $3 off of 2, do a beauty consultant survey and get $1 off of any Loreal Paris item, use at Food City where they have closeouts on several Loreal Vive shampoos...they are $1.50 so after coupon it will be .50.

I must apologize for anyone that I talked to about the price of the Red Baron pizzas. I kept giving the wrong figure by word of mouth. The true price for the pizzas is $5.59 for 2 so with the $1 coupon you get 2 for $4.59 or $2.30 a piece. Also Food City still has milk for $2.99 a gallon, closeout on some sunsilk for $1.75 - $1c = .75, soyjoy bars for .99 BOGO, bought 4 used $1 c from Walmart sample so I got 4 for $1.

Victoria Secret - get $10 off of a bra top, code 10BRTOP

Christain Book Expo - expo of christian book authors in Dallas, Texas March 20-22, $29 for one day for $59 for the whole 3 days, $5 off with code cbe5off; read the link for all the details

Nicoderm - new sample, thru Walmart

Barnes and Noble - current coupons

Acuvue - free trial pair

Mega Blocks - 100 piece Mega blocks for $4 plus $2.97 for shipping from Walmart...1% back at ebates

Johnson and Johnson buddy product - $1 printable coupon makes the buddy soap bars for free

WD-40 - join the club and get a $1.50 printable coupon

Tide - free sample and a coupon for $1 off of Tide to go

Okay it is time to round'em up, head'em out, rawhide! I don't know what I am saying...;) Anyway, I apologize for any duplication on my part. I hope you all have a wonderful day and we will see you tomorrow.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. If you buy 3 buddy bars at kroger, you will get a catalina for 3.00 off of 3. You can roll this catalina to get a bunch of soaps. :) Makes great gifts for baby shower baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know what Catalinas are available at a store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I get a catalina advertising upcoming deals when I check out. I always scan the carts and pick up the ones I see in there. Occasionally, I will check out the trash can at the U-Scans but I don't use those too often. (though, maybe I should!) Also, on hotcouponworld.com they usually have a forum for the catalina deals. Also, a lot of the stores have little tags on the shelves that detail the promo.

    I think the fruit snacks one goes through 2/22, and the French's ends 2/21. Not sure about the Buddy's one - that one is one of those things that comes around ever so often. I think it's generally an unadvertised thing, and someone happens upon it by accident - and then tells everyone else! LOL!

    ReplyDelete