Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday's extras and updates

Avon - current sale is 60% off, get free shipping with code - 6FSWR (no I am not an avon representative, but one of the ladies that follows the blog is and I like to help her out when I can)

About the High School Musical 3 DVD, Alicia Y. pointed out in the comments that it is on sale at Target this week for $15.99, and you will receive a $5 GC for the purchase...I believe that the gift card requires that you purchase not only the movie but a HSM3 doll as well. Can't find my Target ad so I can't double check.

Aeropostale - this weekend use code ENJOY30 to get an additional 30% off...remember to order through ebates to make additional money back on your purchase.

Jetblue Airlines - they have some flights starting at just $39 (only one way, so it will cost $39 to get back home...:) )

Selsun Blue - shampoo sample...keep in mind that alot of these samples contain coupons

Okay there is a few "extras" for now. I think I am going to go do the Walgreens deal before I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment