Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday, Dec. 16th

Today I want to mention a Wal-Mart experience. This was not my local Wal-Mart. Yesterday while finishing up some shopping I noticed that a special Christmas Glade scented oil candle holder was marked down to $2. I had some $2 coupons that I had picked up in the machines and Kroger so I thought, great, I will get all these for free, right? Wrong! The moody cashier that I got first told me that Wal-Mart had a better deal, I said that is a coupon not a price check. So she went to ask a manager. Because it was a peelie (or a coupon from a machine) that had Smartsource wrote on it the manage said it was for Food City only. I just didn't argue and made them take all the candles off, I had six. The whole ordeal was so ignorant. Smartsource is one of the companies that put coupons out in the newspaper, it is not only to be used at Food City, I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE COUPON AT FOOD CITY. It was perfectly legitimate but they wouldn't accept it.

Here is my recommendation, look for this product at your Wal-Mart and try it there. If they say you can only do one per transaction then check out each one separately, THAT'LL LEARN'EM!

Freegrabber:
Free 2009 pocket planner - link
Free horse dvd - link

Avon - free shipping with code - HOLLY

Talbots - 50% markdowns, plus take an additional 30% off and free shipping. I have no code so it must just happen at checkout.

Lane Bryant - 25% off with code - 000251549, shipping starts at $4.95 - Thanks to Phyllis H. for this find.

Roaman's - $5.99 deals, thanks to Phyllis H. for this find.

Victoria Secret - 25% off your entire order code - MOREVS, expires Dec. 18th, still have a code if you buy sleepwear get free slippers

Ebates offers - Free shipping and double cash back at: Barnes and Noble, Disneyshopping, The Land of Nod, Macys, HSN, Home Depot, and the North Face.

Free calculator - link

Flix floss - free sample

Old Spice razor - believe this is a free razor

Check out these four coupons sight for updates:
www.coupons.com
www.eversave.com
www.smartsource.com
www.redplum.com

Unfortunately since my Christmas shopping is finally done and my brain is completely fried I just don't see much in the way of deals. If there is something that you are looking for leave a comment and I will be glad to search for it and post it if I find it.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... good instance of "the SCO is your friend!" I've used these blinkies without a problem at Wags, Walmart, kmart, kroger, etc... It just amazes me how little people know about coupons!

    ReplyDelete