Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a few things

Arby's - coupon for a free Dr. Pepper with any sandwich purchase

Barnes and Noble get 30% off and free shipping on New Textbooks, get 90% off used textbooks, plus get 10 free music downloads, AND 4% cash back when you order through your ebates account. If you are new to ebates use the link provided. If you have already signed up for ebates then just go to www.ebates.com

Office Max - receive 15% off an online order until Jan. 9th with code NEWYEAR15

Leapfrog current offers - 30% off and free shipping on $30 with code LEAP30, now through 1/7; get a free dvd with a purchase of $60 or more with code FREEDVD

Wii Fit Plus - on sale for $88.88 at Sam's!

That is all I have on email. I do want to share a few quick items that are on sale. Everyone who personally knows me knows that I am a big fan of the show The Biggest Loser. I started watching it last year and it has been so motivating to me as a person that needed/needs to loose weight that I just keep watching it. Anyway I recently purchased the Biggest Loser game for the Wii and it is great! It is like having 40 different workout videos in one. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE Wii FIT BOARD TO USE/ENJOY THIS GAME! I was going to purchase this game but the sale woman at Walmart said without the board it wouldn't work. Reviews on Amazon.com told another story. But Walmart did me a favor, as it turns out another week or two later the Wii game was on sale at Kmart for $19.99 and I went to Walmart and price matched it so they got half of what they would have gotten had the sales woman known her facts about the game. So just to save you guys some money I wanted to let you know that Kmart has it only sale again for $19.99. So run out and price match that baby and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment