Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Taco!!!!

Get a Free Taco from Taco Bell - get a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bell. Taco Bell is joining the fitness crazy by offering a taco that has only 9 grams of fat. Personally I would prefer a 6" sub from Subway with 7 grams of fat, but the taco is free so that is a plus, am I right...yeah, I'm right!

I mentioned what a fan I am of the Biggest Loser and I told you guys about the Biggest Loser Wii game being on sale. Well at this moment the Jillian Michael's 2010 Wii game is on sale as well for $19.99 from Best Buy. Again you can take in the paper to Wal-Mart or Target and they will give it to you for the same price as Best Buy. I only have one suggestion on this game, I have not personally used it but I would suggest that you go to www.amazon.com and read reviews before purchasing. Seems like it is a good game but it does have some issues catching all your moves. Also if you are looking to get active using the Wii you might want to consider the Wii Active which is normally $60 and is on sale this week at Kmart for $39.99.

On a completely different note if you bought a LEAPFROG TAG system for Christmas some of the Jr. size books are on sale for $8 at Wal-mart. The Little Miss Spider book for the TAG is on sale for $6.98 (although this is not marked, that is what it is ringing up for) and there are $4 coupons for Leapfrog games/tag books in the Parade magazine from this past Sunday's paper.

Another great find this week is Electrol 20 pack dishwashing liquid for $3.49 at Walgreens, use that $2.50 coupon and get for .99 and you get $1 RR back or if you just want to go to Wal-Mart still get the product for .99.

I found Success brown rice at Wal-Mart for $1.64 and there was a $1 coupon attached to the product making it .64.

Drano is $3.50 at Walgreens but price match and Wal-Mart and use the .55 peelie coupon located on the product to get it even cheaper.

Milk is $2.58 at Kroger so if you buy the Wal-Mart brand milk REMEMBER THAT KROGER AD!!! then you can save .40 a gallon on your milk, they will price match milk.

Target has Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs DVD for $15.99, and I posted a $3 coupon just recently so print that out and get it for $12.99. They also have Honey nut Cheerios for $2.39, and you should have a $1 coupon.

I hope that this helps you guys this week. Forgive me for taking so long to get to this posting. Enjoy and leave a comment if you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment