Sunday, October 26, 2008

Walgreens Double Dip

Okay I have always made a running joke that when I went to the store it was like they where paying ME to shop. Well it has never really happened before, until now!

Friday and Saturday was the Walgreens double dipping days, which meant that with a few items you could use the October and November Easysaver coupons and double your savings, plus manufacturer coupons to make the deals even sweeter. After my transaction this weekend I don't know if we will get to do it again...:) Sorry.

Here is the skinny:
Photo
I bought 4 of the 3 count disposable razors, used IVCs from both months and 2 BOGO coupons. I also got the hairbrush and used IVCs for both months - total oop -$4.07. You got it, THEY PAID ME!

The manager went into a long speech about how she would get in trouble because they weren't suppose to do the IVCs with any other offers, they do this every week so I am not sure that I understand this. Anyway, there you have it, they paid me to shop.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment