Sunday, October 5, 2008

CVS Oct 5- Oct 11

Okay this week I didn't get much, but what I got for what I paid will blow your socks off! :)

Breeze monitor - $14.99 - $14.99 c = $0 with $10 ECB back
Cologate toothpaste $.99 - .75 c = .24
Always infinity pad $4.98 with $4.98 ECB back
Used $3/ $15 from iheartcvs (expired today).
Had $2 ECB from previous purchase.
Total : .70 cents!!!!!!!!!

I saved $69.05. I also received $10 ECB, $4.98 ECB, and .50 ECB from previous earnings at the store. For a total of $15.48 back in ECBs. So on this shopping experience I actually made $14.78!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Make sure to share your shopping experiences we would all like to hear how others do it and how much you are saving.

By the way, if anybody needs a free glucose meter let me know. :)

Hidden freebie (yeah, I know real hidden today) - Sign up and get $10 in coupon savings at www.Save10.BettyCrocker.com

1 comment:

  1. I keep saying I'm getting back into CVS... I just need to jump an do it!

    Great deals!

    ReplyDelete