Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free Ebook!

I know you guys are probably wondering, "What happened to Felicia?" Well sorry there is no little book with lots of crowded pictures for you to look through to find me...:) I'm here, sort of. The world of saving money is still going on at my house but I haven't found anything that great to share in quite sometime. Mostly because I haven't gone looking and partly because my time is extremely limited.

But as I know that you few loyalists that have dropped by are looking for something to get for free or see some kind of deal, I have something to share.

On my website I'm having a contest where you can win a free copy of my novel. On the blog link from the website, I share the first chapter so you can see if you are interested. Feel free to pop over and play the game and see if you can win the free book!


No comments:

Post a Comment