Friday, October 22, 2010

My New Website

I'm still maintaining the coupon blog, although just barely. At this rate I'm sure that most of you have went to greener pastures. I do apologize. I've taken on a few more obligations and added a few more pots to my fire...but I would like to mention that I've started my own website. Not for vanity, but because I've won a contest to publish a novella!!! (For all you that are like me and don't know what a novella is, it is a story that is under 30,000 words-- although for some publishers the number of words might be slightly higher or slightly smaller). I've also just signed a contract to publish a new paranormal novel through Solstice Publishing. No eta on the timing just yet since it just happened yesterday but it's still happening.

If you would like to keep up with me then go to my Website and sign up for updates AND/OR go to my Facebook Fan Page.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at my other places real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment