Monday, October 25, 2010

Fan Page

I've added a new picture to the side of my blog. It is a picture of cover art. This is the cover for my novella (or short story) coming out in Nov. 2010! When you purchase this book, not only will you get to read my book, but you will also get to read four other novellas!

Follow the link to watch my fan page. If you have a Facebook account feel free to hit the "like" button so that you can get updates on your Facebook account. If you don't have Facebook, no worries. You can't comment but you can still go and read what I post.

Just a heads up, I just signed a contract to publish my first actual full length novel!!!! I have no information on release dates, yet, but rest assured as soon as I know, you will know.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment