Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still here...

Although barely! I know that alot of you have stopped dropping by, and who could blame you! I have been incognito for so long I don't even know if I exist. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Here are a couple of things I found/well that were emailed to me, at least:

Healthy Choice coupon

Shortcuts has added more coupons, now they have PRINTABLES!

Bundle of Joy Sweepstakes - enter to win $1500 in baby furniture

Target - scroll down the page and they have TONS of coupons listed! Lots of Target Store coupons, which are awesome, because they can be combined with the regular coupons to save you even more. There are a few manufacturer coupons thrown in the pile, but unfortunately you won't know what they are until you print them. If you are a Target shopper this is a great batch of coupons.

I have so many coupons now that I need to run and clip them, so I leave you with these parting words, have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment