Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Office Max

Office Max - here are some of their current offers. Receive a free tote with an online purchase of $125 or more. Plus there are ways to earn extra Maxperks points. If you don't have a Maxperks account I highly recommend getting one. It works along the same line as CVS bucks only you will receive an email with a coupon for your earned Maxperks once a month that you can print and take into the store. Currently I earn rewards on the ink that I return. For every ink that I return (some inks my not qualify) I receive $3 in rewards. I am getting a $12 to $15 coupon every month which I in turn use to buy more ink! So if you have an Office Max in your area I recommend taking advantage of this service.

Coupons.com currently is offering coupons on DVDs and Blu-Ray (you can play Blu-Ray movies on a DVD player, plus most Blu-Rays come with a DVD copy), some are "Flicka", "Cheaper by the Dozen 2", "Aquamarine", that is just a few that I remember. So look at the link to the side to pick out the movies that interest you.

That is all I have for snack break, maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment