Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coupon Divas website

Maybe you won't believe this because I find it hard to believe myself but I have nothing in my inbox to share today, nothing, nada, zip, AMAZING... and sad. This is what I have decided to do, I am going to search some of my favorite sites and see what I can find, so here we go:

Coupon Divas:
~ Walgreens will have Excedrin starting 2/21 for $2.50 use $2 printable coupon from Coupons.com at the side of the blog to get this product for .50

~Oreo Cakesters - $1 printable coupon; mailable link in case you are out of ink (Hint: Kim and mom... :)

~On the Border Chips - .55 printable coupon...this is a pdf file so I am linking you to Coupon Divas to get the coupon.

~Possible Target deal on glade products:
Glade Plugins Scented Gel Warmer
Sale Price: $1.66
Less: $1.50 Off Mfg. Coupon
Glade Plugins (SS 1/24/10)Final Price: $.16 each!

Glade Scented Oil Tins Sale Price: $1.66
Less: $2.00 Off 2 Mfg. Coupon Scented Oil Tins (SS 2/07/10)
Or: $1.50 Scented Oil Tins (found inside the tin)
Final Price: $.16 – $.66 each

Here is another great place to find coupons. Some of these maybe expired so be sure to look for that date.

Okay my time is up. Sorry that there was so little to share today. Maybe I have shown you two more sites that you would like to add to your list.

Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment