Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A few additions

Contadina - .75/3 printable coupon

Get .09 prints at Walgreens this week with coupon in the sale ad OR use online code 9CENTS. I used this code to get caught up on some of my prints that I was behind on. Look out family here comes the pictures!

Sorry that I haven't been around much of late. Christmas activities have kept me busy off and on for weeks. I can't seem to get myself motivated to talk about deals/coupons, because I barely have time to look at what I have. Thanks for being patient with me and hopefully I will get back to doing this in the future.

At this time in life I am devoting alot of time to working out and trying to loose weight. Have you ever gotten to the point were you feel like you are getting older and your body may not let you do some of the things that you have been used to doing? Well that is how I feel. I kind of feel a clock ticking over my head telling me that now is the time. I have lost a total of 53 pounds in 2 years. I feel better than I have in a long time. My back doesn't hurt anymore, my leg doesn't hurt anymore. But I still have a ways to go. It is really nice to have people say that I don't need to loose anymore, at least they say that until I tell them what I still weigh and honestly I think they are a little shocked, that is a good feeling as well. Anyway, thanks for coming to the blog and reading, hope to share more with you guys in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment