Thursday, September 24, 2009

Excuse Column

I am beginning to think that all I do is offer excuses on here as to why I can't do the blog. Well I think you will all agree this is a good one. Just to let everyone know, I will not be doing the blog for awhile. Not sure how long, just keep checking back to see when I get back to it.

Here is my latest "excuse":
My son has walking pneumonia and the flu and is in the hospital at the moment. I am unable to be with him, his dad is with him, because I have the flu! Just to let everyone know he is doing better. He does however have to stay in the hospital until his oxygen levels improve.

I would appreciate any and all prayers. And I will get back to a normal schedule as soon as able.



1 comment:

  1. I hope he, and you both feel better soon. My prayers are with you. We all just got over the flu, it is not fun by all means!

    ReplyDelete