Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's foray into Savings

Okay I admit it. I was caught red handed...I was reading AGAIN! I just can't help it. Curse you Alicia N.....:)

I don't have that much in my inbox but I will share anyway, maybe it will make someone happy.

Wendy's - play for $10,000 AND get a $1 coupon

French's - new coupons to print

Victoria Secret - this offer ends soon, but all Miracle Bikinis and Tankinis $15 per piece, use code 15MIRACLE

Betty Crocker - coupons, including $1 on Fiber One Yogurt

Coupons.com - link to the side, Hefty fresh extend bags $1 ic, $5 off of $25 at Rite-Aid, $1 off of Fit n' fresh product, $2 off of Coppertone Nutrishield Sunscreen, $2 on Huggies Overnights, 25% off at Peebles, Target coupon for $1 off of Nature's Source cleaner, AND many others

Smartsource - $1.50 on Axe hair product, plus others

Ensure - $2 printable coupon

Target coupon for Axe product - print this $1 Target coupon PLUS the coupon for $1.50 at Smartsource combine for a savings of $2.50 off this product at Target!

Degree Fine Fragrance collection - $1 printable Target coupon

Soft Soap Ensembles collection - $2 printable Target coupon, don't forget to combine with other coupons for this product

Chef Michael's Canine Creations - Target coupon for $1.50 off or BOGO

Target grocery coupons:
$1 off 1-lb. or more Bulk apples
$1 off Purchase of two
50¢ off 11-oz. or larger Starkist product
$1 off 5-ct. Smartfood popcorn clusters
50¢ off 9- to 11.5-oz. Frito-Lay Baked snacks
50¢ off 6pk. Sports Drink
$1.00 off 5-lb. Green Giant russet potatoes
$2 off Archer Farms ham
50¢ off Healthy Choice frozen dinner
50¢ off 64-oz. Silk soy milk
$1 off Archer Farms crackers
$1 off 18- or 33-fl. oz. Act mouthwash
$1 off Renuzit air care
$1 off Pampers Kandoo

May this keep you busy for awhile. All this reading is seriously cutting into my shopping time. But since the books are borrowed and shopping is not free I am saving money by staying away! I am trying to buy only what I need at the moment AND buy healthier foods to aid in my weight loss which almost always costs more money. But it will be worth it. Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment