Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A few things

Christian Book - midweek markdowns

Barnes and Noble - weekly coupons, including a sale for 90% of used textbooks

Healthy Choice - $1 off of 2 coupon

Chadwicks - buy 2 items or more and get shipping for $4.99 with code CHSHIP499

Believe it or not, that is it. I have finally gotten all my coupons organized and I think I am ready for a shopping trip. I honestly have no desire to go. It is rainy and I have to take children...ugh! That is a guarantee that I will spend more than I want to spend. Also, all I really want to do is curl up with a good book (thanks to a generous friend I current have PLENTY to read). Okay nobody asked about the new book series that I found that would interest Twilight fans. That really surprises me, but that is okay. I will tell about it later. Have a wonderful Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment