Sunday, July 5, 2009

Email Catch-Up

Smartsource - have added coupons for
~$1/2 c. for Tony's pizzas
~.50 on Chex snack mix
~BOGO on Velveeta shells and cheese for the microwave
~PLUS many others

Chadwicks- 4th of July sale, shipping for $4.99 with code CH499TH, good until Tomorrow!

Bath and Body Works - 20% off of $25 or more. Sorry this is the last day...you can do online or print the coupon and take it to a store.

Coupons.com - link at the side, they have added some new coupons, including a $1 off of a Goody's Ouchless hair product

P&G Esaver - I try to mention this every so often for the new members to the blog, if you are a Kroger shopper then you need to join P&G ESaver. This allows you to add MORE P&G coupons to your card, PLUS you can combine it with the paper coupons to double your savings!

Barnes and Noble - spend $10 get free shipping...again Today is the last day...sorry.

Betty Crocker - monthly coupons

This gets me caught up on my email goodies. Monday or Tuesday I will try to start back with searching the internet. This is been the most hectic summer, EVER! I can't believe how much just keeps cropping up. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

I can't wait to see how many of you guys showed up to get your free pools samples. Drop me a line and let me know how it was.

I hope that everyone had a great July 4th.


No comments:

Post a Comment