Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Ice Cream!!!

Christian Book - check out their midweek markdowns


OfficeMax - Get a 5 Ream case of paper with the purchase of 2 HP Toner Cartridges

Blue Bunny - buy Blue Bunny Aspen or Sedona Memorial Day weekend only, fill out this rebate form and get all your money back. You have until June 10th to redeem the rebate. Current coupon - for the ice cream team is $1 on specialty ice cream sandwiches

75 Free Digital Prints - this is from Office Max with your first order. You have to pay $3.99 for Shipping, and I am not sure if you can just have it sent to the store and pick it up there to avoid the shipping cost. That makes the print .05 a piece. There normal price for a 4x6 is .05! That is a great price. Also make your order through ebates and you will get 3% of your money back. (Link is if you haven't signed up with ebates yet)

Reported by weusecoupons.com that CVS has Hefty ziploc bags pk. of 8 for $1, those that got the Redplum insert got a coupon for $1 on Hefty ziploc bags...this makes this product FREE! I did look at Redplum on-line and there might be a different zip you can enter to get the coupon, but it is a no go in my area.

FREE ICE SCREAM!!!! - May 30th, from 11 -4 Walmart will be offering free ice scream for everyone who comes through the door. Go to the link above to see if your Walmart is participating. Looks like locally I am out of luck, AGAIN. I guess is it possible mine will be added before the event otherwise I will have to travel to get my ice scream. But you guys eat up and enjoy!

Eucerin - $1 printable coupon, via Redplum

Rite Aid - $5 off of $25 printable coupon

Red Robin - join the Red Robin club and get a free burger on your birthday...there is a new one of these in the same section as Gander Mountain, for all you local people.

Okay I am going to run. I could just go on and on and on, but I REALLY want to get started with school on time today. We just have 7 more days to go!!! I am so ready. Leave a comment if you notice any problems. Thanks, and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment