Friday, May 1, 2009

Additional goodies...

I want to start by saying that I did some Wal-Mart shopping yesterday and I had such a great time! Not because I got great deals, they were just mediocre. I had a great time because I went through the store handing out the coupons that I didn't intend to use that were expiring yesterday. I put coupons on top of products, I handed them to people, I probably sold products that would have never been bought! It was just nice to share.

On my trip I did find the recycled Reynold's foil wrap for $2.88. Used my .50 coupon, AND sent in my rebate today to get all my money back! I hope you didn't forget to print you form last week.

Bath and Body Works - printable coupon for $10 off of $30, expires May 3, 2009

Victoria Secret - take 30% off of any one piece of clothing (I know that Victoria doesn't "have" many secrets, but just to let you readers know, they actually do sell real clothes)

Target has the Dry Idea roll on deodorant for $2, use the $2 coupon from coupons.com (link on the right) and get it for free.

Thermacare - $3 printable coupon

Starbuck's Frappucchino - $1 coupon off of 1 bottle

American Eagle - 20% additional on clearance items + free shipping and returns on all swim items. Use ebates to get money back on your purchases.

CVS: Week May 3 - May 9 (via www.iheartcvs.com)
Check this out to get prepared for next week.

Walgreens: Week May 3 - May 9 (via slickdeals)

Don't forget today is the last day to do the free Hallmark card for Mother's Day. Go to www.hallmark.com, do the 5x7 card and use code CARD4MOM. Worked, no charges at all!

Flowers for Mom's Day - this is a special for Rush mentions often...lots of flowers delievered for $19.99! Plus get a free vase. 24 red roses for only $29.99. Order through ebates and get 10% back on your order!!!

Well that is it for now. My husband just baked me a cake for my birthday! I had to come in here to stay out of his way. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sources:
~email
~Vicky's Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment