Monday, December 29, 2008

Dec. 29th

Well I hope that everyone has enjoyed their holiday getting together. I also pray that somewhere along the way you included our Lord and Savior in your Holiday season.

This will be short since my house looks like a big tornado ran through it because I haven't had time to do all the things I normally do. I thought I might just mention a few things:

$10 Sam's gift card - Here is the information on how to receive a $10 Sam's gift card when you purchase $50 worth of PG products at Sam's.

I hope that everyone bought the paper on Sunday because it was PG week. Also remember to look in Parade magazine because it had quite a few coupons as well. Also included in the local paper was an insert for some Kroger coupons.

Barnes and Noble - 50% off some of their books and calendars, go through ebates to get 8% back, plus free shipping on a $25 order.

Freegrabber:
Kerasal Lotion sample plus coupons - link
Free state of the states 2009 book - link
Free Baush and Lomb lense cleaning tissue - link
Free sample of Always Infinity pad - link
Free Sample of Don Francisco's coffee - link

Here are some slickdeal finds:
Sally Beauty supply coupons - printable, here is an extra one for $5 off of $5 or more - link

Coldwater Creek - Should get 70% off even the clearance with code - WXH6446

Bidz - $10 free to use at the online store until 12/31, sign up and use code XMAS$10.

Aeropostale - $10 off of $40 printable coupon good until 1/04/09, recently I saw they have $5 tee shirts in the store.

Kraft cool whip coupon request through the mail

Bayer Heart Advantage - $2 printable coupon

Degree coupon, .75 off

Murray Sugar Free cookies - coupon for .55 off of two

Okay I am done for now. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment